We are proud to announce Weddings at Bishop Castle are welcome year-round for ceremonies only. Unfortunately we cannot allow receptions, private parties or the like.
The Castle, and it’s beautiful setting in the woods makes for a unique one of a kind experience for you and your guests.
As much as we dislike rules, we’ve set forth the following requirements out of respect for the Castle, our guests, and our surroundings:
• No alcohol is allowed at the Castle.
• You will not be allowed to close off any part of the Castle to the public at any time during your ceremony.
• You must reserve your date and time at least two weeks prior.
• There is no heat in the castle, and there are no facilities available for changing / dressing, nor any service or assistance in accessing the castle.
• Suggested donations for weddings at the Castle are $500.00.
If you would like more information or would like to book a wedding, email us using our contact form.